Wings of Fire/The Phantom of the Opera?


Specifically, a crossover AU where the characters from Phantom are fused with the characters from Legends: Darkstalker, because my brain operates on a constant wavelength of "crossover fanfiction" and also there are some very nice character parallels.

Or: Darkstalker AU where Darkstalker hatched with a deformed face and all the magic is replaced with music and also everyone is French for some reason.

Please do click on the image to view it larger. I can't make it display any bigger without it bleeding out into the sidebar.

Before you ask, no, Fathom and Clearsight are not in love in this universe, and yes, this does give the Phantom a sister, and no, I don't know where Indigo is.

(Me: Ooh, I could make a comic out of this!
The sane half of me: You want to draw a comic set in the Paris Opera House? Have you seen that building?
Me: ...Okay, nevermind.)

6 comments:

  1. ...I forgot to color the stops on the organ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Never read Legends: Darkstalker, And i Don't plan to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, you somehow managed to make Darkstalker's Right side of the Face as Horrifically ugly as the Phantoms. I love how i hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phantom!Darky in full regalia looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (also the music box, that's adorable)
    (and Arctic looks tired)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      (He is very tired, mostly because of NightWing sleep schedules but the ghost is certainly not helping)

      Delete