The Falconry Chronicles: Page 11




I am so excited to finally get to draw the main character you have no idea

Wait, it is Friday, right?? I cannot keep track of time anymore

So, uh...I'm starting to think my previous ability to churn out a page a week must have been fueled by novelty and a need to distract myself from coronavirus. And things are probably about to get real busy around here, so...I think I'm going to switch the release schedule to every other week. I'll still be trying to finish a page every week, but it'll be less stressful this way.

Tl;dr new update schedule is every other Friday

2 comments:

  1. What're the things on the ends of her hooves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what hooves look like
      https://images.app.goo.gl/Ecdrq1ubJ9xPjXeJA

      Delete