Hela, Garmr, Fenrir, Narfi

A sketch of Hela, the Norse goddess of death, and all the canines associated with her: Garmr, her guard dog; Fenrisulfr, her brother; and Narfi, her half-brother. Wow, it's been a while since I drew Norse myth characters, hasn't it?

(I've always pictured Garmr as a Rottweiler for some reason. Don't ask why.)



In other news: we are done with moving out now, which means I'll have time to draw Falchron again! I'll try to get a page out next Friday, although no promises--I haven't even figured out sleeping at a consistent time yet, so it's possible I won't be able to get into the swing of doing scheduled, non-packing things right away. And I still need to do layouts for the next few pages, and probably re-familiarize myself with the style after not drawing ponies for a few weeks.

(Seriously on the sleep thing. Since we left I've gone to bed at 1pm (after packing all night and driving all morning), 6pm,  and now it's looking like it's gonna be 4am. I think I drove myself to exhaustion so many days in a row that my body hardly even registers regular everyday tiredness anymore.)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fenrir is the real big one; Narfi is the one on her lap.

      (Sorry 'bout that; I forgot that not everyone is familiar with the imagery)

      Delete